Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Challenge

The basic idea is that we will be each other’s Biggest Looser campus and community. We can’t all go to the ranch but we can provide support, motivation and positive accountability to help each other stay on track.

Each participant will be listed on the blog by first name and last initial. When you have submitted your entry fee of $10, a ‘$’ will show next to your name.

Weigh-in will be due by Saturday of each week. You can weigh in on Friday if you like, as long as it’s the same day and time of day each week. Email your weekly weight to the link on the blog. The results will be posted by percentage of weight loss no later than the following Monday.

Alexis isn’t participating and will be the one managing the results each week.

The winners will be the people with the highest percentage of weight loss for the entire challenge. In the event of a tie, the prize will be split evenly rather than 60/40.

4 comments:

  1. This is really organized Dave - how cool! I'm in and Todd may be as well. Thanks for putting it together!! Now we won't have to join the "biggest Looser contest" here in West Jordan, Utah - it's a lot more money to join that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its kira i want to join to.how do i send you my weight in and i will need you address to send you my entry fee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just email me at dreves21@live.com with your starting weight and I'll send you my mailing address.

    I'm so excited to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hI, hOW TO I JOIN? i KNOW MY WEIGHT BACK THEN OR DO I START NOW?

    ReplyDelete